|Linearity Error||0.01 %|
|Voltage||12 to 24 V DC|
|Frequency Range||4 MHz|
Contact probes are single element longitudinal wave probes intended for use in direct contact with a test piece and they consist of receptacles, cases, protective membrane, piezoelectric elements, sound-absorbing materials and other components.
The connectors of the probe cables are Q6 connectors for small element probes (Diameter=12mm) and Q9 connectors for other element
The contact probes are widely used for the inspection of forgings, castings, rods, plates, shafts and etc.
- The piezoelectric elements are used for transmitting and receiving the ultrasonic waves.
- The protective membrane is made of high hardness corundum film featuring high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- The cases are made of aluminum alloy with the surface sanding and passivation.
- The absorbing materials are used to absorb the back noise of the elements.
- The receptacles are the electric signal interfaces for connecting an instrument with a probe cable